Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I LIKE TO LOSE...

Pounds that is.

Since I've started this new journey of exercising regularly, I weigh every Saturday morning. This past Saturday was great, because it showed I lost 3 pounds. I even checked two more times, just to be sure my scales weren't playing tricks on me. While three is not a lot, it's a start.

I've been feeling great, not near as sore as I was a couple of weeks ago. I have found that getting up at 5:30 in the morning to do my walking is the best thing for me. I get pumped up before I go to work. Although, some mornings I feel there's no way I could do anything, but once I get going there's no stopping.

I plan to gradually add back my running for 1 minute intervals this week, but only two or three times during my walk, and see how that goes.

Also, I've really started to look at what I eat and just how much of it, I eat. By no means am I eating healthy everyday, every time, but I really have cut back on the serving size of my food.

I'm looking forward to Saturday's weigh in.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - nice to 'meet' you. I am so excited about the topic of your blog. I am sure it will help inspire me with my running saga.

    BTW - I love the euro-stickers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete