Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Map My Blank.

There is a cool cluster of web sites out there- Map My ________. Hike, Bike, Run, Ride... any choice really (they probably even have map my swim!). The site is multifaceted- it integrates google maps omnipotent skills to help the participant keep track of the paths taken, as well as training goals and suggestions, as well as a social networking aspect. It's fairly trippy. ( I'm So Punny!)

Now, I am not one of those gps people. I don't have Nike's that commune with my ipod- but I really like this website. I haven't updated it in quite a bit of time- so maybe my fitness goal for this week (besides ten bikram classes) is to retrace the steps I typically take, when on my dog walkin job, or when tromping up mountains with my mountaineering friends.

I'd like to know if you marathoners out there would find this useful at all...

Happy Trails!

kaycee

2 comments:

  1. Great tip! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband Brady is a marathoner and has used this site before. It's great!

    ReplyDelete