Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Shminter

It is snowing, and I do NOT want to get out and drive in this mess:



However, I DO have a treadmill. Or, as my friend Jenn calls it, the "dreadmill."
But it only works if you get on it. After blogging away the morning and playing in the snow with my two-year-old, I thought I had stalled enough (and I read the previous post for a little more inspiration)...

So whaa whaaa- what is 30 minutes on the treadmill? I started off walking while talking on the phone (a breeze!)...



Don't have a dreadmill or any other gym apparati in your home?
FEAR NOT! Chances are GOOD that you DO have google. Isn't this true?????????

I googled: "creative, at home exercise."
I found:

(click to see awesome tips such as five-minute clean, counter top push ups and jumping jacks!!!!)

Now I know it is cold outside or it is dreary or it feels better to watch a movie today instead of finding time to fit in some exercise, but really, you have no excuse. And besides, won't you feel better? (you already know the answer to that)

Oh, and jumping jacks are FUN to do with your kids, which encourages them to move, too!!
Or also fun for entertaining your significant other, cats... you get the picture.

1 comment: