Friday, January 29, 2010

does FRIDAY NIGHT = bye bye diet?

It is Friday night and I'm ready to fall off that wagon, little dogies.
I'm ready for pizza and beer, you?

SO. I'm going to have it because indulging is a part of dieting. But you can do it right.
I'm going to have a light beer (maybe one of those 60ish calorie jobs) and we're having this:

DISCLAIMER: I HATE (loath, despise, etc) COOKING, but these are SOOOO easy and they don't take the night to make.
*hint: drink that low calorie beer while you cook- makes it a little more fun... hee hee.



and this (we're having company):



(click photos for recipes)

Now, because I like losing weight (who doesn't) and getting in shape (who doesn't), I am also going to CONTINUE TO EXERCISE THIS WEEKEND. (So you can burn off your indulgences)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment