Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A wonderful Night of Runners!

Our 2010 kick off meeting for Music City Runners was Monday night. We met at Pie In the Sky and talked about what goals we wanted to achieve! I of course will be heading up the walking crew for the next few months while my hubby trains for the Music City 1/2 marathon! I know I said in my previous post what a great group this is and I am in no way shape or form saying you have to run with them I just wanted to show you again why I do. They are so inclusive! Here is the link from our meeting recap with some pictures. Kingston, the little boy in the pictures, is my son (for those of you that don't know :)). He is in the picture with our trainer. I would really have a hard time leaving this group after a year of getting to know them and them getting to know us and staying with this group means running/walking so if I ever think I don't have time I will think of this smiling face and meet these people on Monday night.

2 comments: