Friday, April 9, 2010

Good Morning! I'm going to begin a daily 'list of things to do' here, just like I do everyday ... let's see how well I can stay on task and just how much I can accomplish in one day!!!

Friday: Start with 2 cups of coffee!
Discuss latest news with Mr Mullen
Feed horses
Pet Orange Cat with stage 4 heart murmer
Play with dogs
Check Stock tanks
Breakfast (wild blueberries, plain organic Greek yogurt, 1/4 c. homemade granola)
Trip to Cane Creek Market to get Granola Ing. and other cool stuff!
Lunch (Salad with l.o. grilled chicken and balsamic vinegerette)
TLC (Trey's Day Care at our church, with Rocky and Jack, Mule Day Activity)
Feed horses
Play with dogs
Supper (Fish Tacos) on screened porch so we can relax and watch the sunset!


Yesterday was fantastic ... I went to Murfreesboro to visit Sarah and Jack. We went to the "Special Trip", had lunch (sushi) with Patrick, worked on a flyer for Summer Camps and ran some errands. It was so nice!
On the way home I stopped at the grocery to pick up something to throw on the grill. Heather and Trey joined us for dinner (marinated pork tenderloin, sweet potatoes, pasta salad and fresh asparagus out of the garden). Then Trey went out and helped me feed the horses ...
It was a busy day but very enjoyable!
Have great day and wonderful weekend ... there's plenty to do around the farm. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. oops! I thought I as posting to the Innisfree Farm blog! Oh my! Help me SaSa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete